The LifePoint Dream
- It is the dream of a church where people can feel welcome, accepted, and loved. A church where they can feel the presence of the Holy Spirit and see the evidence of God working in the lives of the believers. A church where they can receive healing and deliverance from the pains of this life.
- It is the dream of sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ and His gift to us with the thousands of residents of Baldwin County, Alabama (and beyond) and seeing them come to saving faith in Jesus Christ, baptized in water, and filled with the Holy Ghost.
- It is the dream of a church with modern and inviting worship services encouraging people to sing praises to God and seek His face. A church where people can express their heartfelt love to God in Spirit and in Truth. A church where they can sing, shout, dance, lift holy hands, etc. as the Holy Spirit moves them.
- It is the dream of welcoming hundreds of believers into the fellowship of our church family – growing spiritually, enjoying each other's company and encouraging each other's faith.
- It is the dream of a church teaching and equipping our members to be true disciples of Jesus Christ through Sunday School, Bible studies, small groups, camps, retreats, and the like.
- It is the dream of a church helping our members discover the gifts, talents, and abilities God has given them to serve Him. A church where people can use and perfect them to best minister to others in whatever plan God has for their life.
- It is the dream of a church capable of sending and supporting missionaries, both foreign and domestic. A church capable of planting new FGEA churches throughout the southeast region of the United States.
- It is the dream of having simple, practical, and beautiful facilities to use as a tool to fulfill the purposes God gave to His church through His Son Jesus Christ (Matt 22:37-40 28:19-20), which were shown through the first apostles in the early church (Acts 2:42-47).